EAE Barcelona Business School
There’s nothing like moving around to gather your momentum

International Mobility

At EAE Barcelona, we are continuously on the move. With this in mind, we run international mobility programs that enable students to combine their experience at EAE Barcelona with unique international opportunities while allowing students from other institutions to experience EAE Barcelona first-hand. The following initiatives ensure that our International reach continues to grow year after year:

EAE Barcelona Business School

Global Mobility

Undergraduate Student Exchange

At EAE Business School, we offer all kinds of exchange programs for restless undergraduate students like you who are keen to explore, thanks to our network of partner universities in different countries around the world. If you are an undergraduate student at EAE Business School Barcelona or a student from another university wishing to study at our school, we have several options that are sure to be of interest to you.


Every year, we welcome students from different universities who come to study with us for a semester or a year. At EAE Business School Barcelona, we give you access to both the exchange option and the Erasmus+ format.

EAE Barcelona Business School Movilidad Internacional

To find out more about the different options, contact us 


If you are an undergraduate student at EAE Business School Barcelona, you have the option to study for a semester or a year at one of our partner universities.


  • Be enrolled as a Bachelor’s Degree student at EAE Business School Barcelona.
  • Have completed 90 ECTS, which must be shown on your academic record when you submit your application for the exchange program. Therefore, only second and third-year students may apply.
  • If you want to go to a country where Spanish is not an official language, you must have an official B2 certificate of your English proficiency from TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge. Some universities only accept one of these certificates, so you should contact us before applying. Other certificates are not accepted. However, you can apply if you can prove completion of the bilingual international (IB) or European baccalaureate with English as your first or second language.
  • To find out more, contact us with your query