- Official Degree
- Intake 2024
The International MBA shows us a global overview of business, its multidisciplinary nature, the dedication required and the personal growth it stimulates, our will change your life.
It is our flagship program, designed with practical and interactive methodologies to accelerate the transformation of professionals or entrepreneurs with an intellectual drive, global ambition and desire to generate an impact in the world.
It combines an international, multidisciplinary approach, the development of essential skills to succeed and self-assessment and planning tools for your personal and professional projects and goals.
Designed to develop critical thinking and collaboration, as well as strengthening your leadership and innovation skills. Step outside your comfort zone, equipping you with the agility, flexibility and creativity required in a dynamic and changeable world.
UC BERKELEY EXTENSION TRACK: Global Digital Transformation & Innovation Management
Round off your personal (r)evolution with a two-week residential program at the prestigious UC Berkeley Extension.
Over the course of this unique experience in the USA, you will focus on Digital Transformation and Innovation Management alongside experts from Sillicon Valley, receiving a certificate from UC Berkeley Extension (8 ECTS) on completion of the program.
- Silicon Valley Innovation Management and Design Thinking: Learn how to manage Agile projects and Agile organizational structures.
- Data Analytics and Visualization: Develop competencies in data visualization to create effective dashboards and presentations.
- Innovation Strategies for New Technologies: Learn how to use new technologies to drive Innovation.
- High Tech Product Marketing: Develop an advanced understanding of high tech products & how to devise impactful marketing strategies for them.
6 ECTS Current socioeconomic context
- Economic environment
- Financial systems and markets
- Fiscal and legal
- Sustainability and environment
- Legal trends
6 ECTS Marketing and commercialization in international environments
- Marketing strategies
- Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
- Sales management
6 ECTS Intellectual capital and talent management
- Human capital management
- Cross-cultural management
- Diversity and inclusion
- Management of change
6 ECTS Business Strategy
- Competitive advantage
- International strategy
- Business Game
- VUCA Environments and Digital Ecosystem
- Leadership for sustainability
- Disruptive technologies for business
- Business performance analysis and emerging technologies
6 ECTS Finance for de decision making
- Financial planning and control
- Budget management
- Decisions on financing
- Investment decisions
- Financial markets and start-up ecosystems
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business Intelligence
6 ECTS Entrepreneurship and Internationalization
- Digital business and innovation
- Agile project management - PRINCE2 and SCRUM
- Growth Hacking
- Thought of design
- Analysis of the internationalization strategies
- International Markets
6 ECTS Analytics from the customer’s perspective
- Socioeconomic Context for Big Data
- Business Strategy and Big Data
- Big Data infrastructure and components in the business context
- From Big Data to Business Analytics
- Technology map and systems
- Data Strategy & Data Analysis
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Google Analytics
6 ECTS Transforming and competing through operations
- Descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics
- Transforming the supply chain
- Robotics & process automation
- Artificial intelligence for operations
- Demand forecasting
- Business Intelligence
Official Master's Degree
Official Master’s Degree in Business Administration (mention in General Management).
Full Time 60 ECTS
Official Admissions 70
You will obtain two Degrees: EAE and UdL
EAE Business School’s Specific Master's Degree in Continuous Learning in International MBA - MIT Experience and Universitat de Lleida's (UdL) Official Master’s Degree in Business Administration (mention in General Management).
Check here the Registry of Universities, Centers and Degrees (RUCT).
PhD accredited by ANECA in Business Administration & Management from the University of Barcelona (2012), Master in Business, Finance and Insurance from the University of Barcelona (2009), Industrial Engineer and Mathematician.
1. Berkeley Extension & Silicon Valley Track
Two-week optional residential program with experts from Silicon Valley at the prestigious UC Berkeley Extension, focusing on Digital Transformation and Innovation Management.
2. Develop your Entrepreneurial Skills
The program aims to develop your entrepreneurial muscle, a super valuable skillset for innovation and problem solving. Entrepreneurs have access to EAE Lab, a business incubator that offers the training resources, financing and guidance required to transform a good idea into a real business venture.
3. Hand in hand with the Business World
We keep our corporate partners close at hand, as well as in the classroom. Through their insights, we update the program curriculum yearly. Get ready to build professional relationships with your classmates and meet executives from leading companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel and Cepsa, to name just a few.
Expert and personalised advice on the most highly demanded profiles in the marketplace. We guide you professionally based on your profile and goals in order to help you choose the path with the greatest professional impact.
WE’LL ATTEND TO ANY INQUIRY YOU MAY HAVE DURING THE 6 STEPS OF THE ADMISSION AND ADVICE PROCESS
What does the admission process for a Master involve?
Initial Information/Admission Request
Once completed, we’ll assign you one of our expert advisors that will get in touch with you.
Interview with the Admissions Department
We’ll evaluate your professional and academic profile and, together, we’ll assess your eligibility for advancing towards a Master’s level based on your professional goals.
Formal Presentation of the Admission Form:
What documents do I need in order to apply for admission to a Master? You will have to send us the following documentation, which we’ll analyse and verify in order to compose your admissions report:
- Updated CV
- Motivation Letter
- Academic and/or Professional Letter of Recommendation
- Last/Ongoing Degree Certificate
- Admission Test (if required)
- Language Certificate (if required)
Your advisor will be in charge of defending your application in front of the Committee.
We’ll inform you on the result of the process.
Booking and Assign You a Spot
You will have 3 to 5 days to make the payment for the inscription.
Request information and consult our grants and discounts with the admissions team
International MBA with
Berkeley Extension Track
35.900€ - October 2024
International MBA without
Berkeley Extension Track
31.500€ - October 2024
4 years average experience
93% international participants
As a student of our International MBA, you’ll enjoy a career plan made to suit you. Thanks to our Careers Department and EAE Entrepreneur, you will gain access to personalised support and academic training services that will multiply your professional opportunities, extending them to any country in the world.
- CEO Chief Executive Officer
- CMO Chief Marketing Officer
- CFO Chief Financial Officer
- COO Chief Operating Officer
- Business manager