- Full Time
- October 2023
The International MBA shows us a global overview of business, its multidisciplinary nature, the dedication required and the personal growth it stimulates, our will change your life.
It is our flagship program, designed with practical and interactive methodologies to accelerate the transformation of professionals or entrepreneurs with an intellectual drive, global ambition and desire to generate an impact in the world.
It combines an international, multidisciplinary approach, the development of essential skills to succeed and self-assessment and planning tools for your personal and professional projects and goals.
Designed to develop critical thinking and collaboration, as well as strengthening your leadership and innovation skills. Step outside your comfort zone, equipping you with the agility, flexibility and creativity required in a dynamic and changeable world.
UC BERKELEY EXTENSION TRACK: Global Digital Transformation & Innovation Management
Round off your personal (r)evolution with a two-week residential program at the prestigious UC Berkeley Extension.
Over the course of this unique experience in the USA, you will focus on Digital Transformation and Innovation Management alongside experts from Sillicon Valley, receiving a certificate from UC Berkeley Extension (8 ECTS) on completion of the program.
- Silicon Valley Innovation Management and Design Thinking: Learn how to manage Agile projects and Agile organizational structures.
- Data Analytics and Visualization: Develop competencies in data visualization to create effective dashboards and presentations.
- Innovation Strategies for New Technologies: Learn how to use new technologies to drive Innovation.
- High Tech Product Marketing: Develop an advanced understanding of high tech products & how to devise impactful marketing strategies for them.
Current Socio-Economic Context - 5 ECTS
• International Economic Environment
• Global Financial System and Markets
• Fiscal and Legal
• Legal Tendencies
• Sustainability and Environment: Think Global, Act Local
Marketing and Commercialization in International Environment - 5 ECTS
• International Marketing Strategies
• Global Comunication
• Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
• Sales Management
Intellectual Capital and Talent Management - 5 ECTS
• Human Capital Management
• Cross Cultural Management in Multinational Organisations
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Change Management
Management Skills - 5 ECTS
• Emotional Intelligence
• Negotiation Skills
• Disruptive Leadership
Finance for Decision Making & Management Control - 5 ECTS
• Investment and Financing Decisions
• Financial Markets & start up Ecosystem
• Financial Risk Management
• Company Appraisals and M&A
• Financial Planning and Control
• Budget Management
• Business Intelligence
Strategic Management & Digital Transformation - 5 ECTS
• Worldwide Competitive Advantage
• International Strategy Management
• Global Strategy
• Business Game
• VUCA International Environment a Digital Ecosystem
• Leadership for Sustainability
• Disruptive Technologies for Digital Business
• Business Performance Analysis & Emerging Techs
Analytics from Business and Industry Perspactive & Customer Analytics - 5 ECTS
• Social and Economical International Context for Big Data
• Worldwide Business Strategy and Big Data
• Big Data Infraestructures and Componentes in Global Business Context
• From Big Data to Business Analytics
• Technology Map and Systems
• Data Strategy & Data Análisis
• Reporting & Dashboards
• Google Analytics
Transforming and Competing from Operations - 5 ECTS
• Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
• Transforming the Gobal Supply Chain
• Robotics & Process Automation
• Artificial Intelligence for Operations
• Demand Forecasting
Project Management in the Digital World: Landing the Strategy - 5 ECTS
• Digital Business & Innovation
• Agile Project Management - PRINCE2 and SCRUM
• Growth Hacking
• Design Thinking
It’s not just the research paper you need to do in order to get your master’s degree — it’s the right time and the right place for you to combine your academic experience with your professional ambition, personal vision and your creativity. It’s your chance to put everything you’ve been learning into practice and to work in order to get to where you want to be. More info.
Official Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialization in Strategic Management
Intake October 2023
Full Time 60 ECTS
Official Admissions 70
EAE Business School’s Specific International MBA, which additionally adds a 8 ECTS Certificate of an Advanced Program in Digital Transformation and Inovation from UC Berkeley Extension and Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya’s (UPC) Official Master’s Degree in Business Administration and Management, specialization in Strategic Management.
Aras Keropyan has a PhD in Business Administration & Management at Universidad de Barcelona, accredited by the National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain (2012). Master in Business, Finance and Insurance at Universidad de Barcelona (2009). Industrial Engineer and Mathematician.
1. Berkeley Extension & Silicon Valley Track
Two-week optional residential program with experts from Silicon Valley at the prestigious UC Berkeley Extension, focusing on Digital Transformation and Innovation Management.
2. Develop your Entrepreneurial Skills
The program aims to develop your entrepreneurial muscle, a super valuable skillset for innovation and problem solving. Entrepreneurs have access to EAE Lab, a business incubator that offers the training resources, financing and guidance required to transform a good idea into a real business venture.
3. Hand in hand with the Business World
We keep our corporate partners close at hand, as well as in the classroom. Through their insights, we update the program curriculum yearly. Get ready to build professional relationships with your classmates and meet executives from leading companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel and Cepsa, to name just a few.
Expert and personalised advice on the most highly demanded profiles in the marketplace. We guide you professionally based on your profile and goals in order to help you choose the path with the greatest professional impact.
1. Initial Information/Admission Request
Once completed, we’ll assign you one of our expert advisors that will get in touch with you.
2. Interview with the Admissions Department
We’ll evaluate your professional and academic profile and, together, we’ll assess your eligibility for advancing towards a Master’s level based on your professional goals.
3. Formal Presentation of the Admission Form:
What documents do I need in order to apply for admission to a Master? You will have to send us the following documentation, which we’ll analyse and verify in order to compose your admissions report:
- Updated CV
- Motivation Letter
- Academic and/or Professional Letter of Recommendation
- Last/Ongoing Degree Certificate
- Admission Test (if required)
- Language Certificate (if required)
4. Admissions Committee
Your advisor will be in charge of defending your application in front of the Committee.
5. Process Resolution
We’ll inform you on the result of the process.
6. Booking and Assign You a Spot
You will have 3 to 5 days to make the payment for the inscription.
Request information and find out about our grants and discounts from our Admissions team.
International MBA with
Berkeley Extension Track
International MBA without
Berkeley Extension Track
Full Time English
5 years average experience
88% international participants
As a student of our International MBA, you’ll enjoy a career plan made to suit you. Thanks to our Careers Department and EAE Entrepreneur, you will gain access to personalised support and academic training services that will multiply your professional opportunities, extending them to any country in the world.
· CEO Chief Executive Officer
· CMO Chief Marketing Officer
· CFO Chief Financial Officer
· COO Chief Operating Officer
. Business Manager
. Strategic Manager
. General Manager
- Master in International Business STEM Business Management
We have created an innovative business management and international business programme that offers a 360º approach to companies, the working environment and corporate efficiency.
- Master in Management STEM Business Management
EAE’s Master’s in Management STEM will teach you how data science can generate new business models and better informed strategic decision making.
- Máster en Dirección de Marketing Marketing, Communication & Sales
EAE Barcelona’s Master’s in Marketing Management will allow you to apply technical knowledge, analytic-strategic skills and managerial-operational competencies that will help you develop marketing policies capable of creating goods and services, detect new markets and seize business opportunities in this new global context.
- Global MBA MBAs
The Global MBA gives you a global vision of the different markets and allows you to develop a network of global contacts