Workshop II about Creativity and flexibility: keys for living in changing times
We live in a society where change reigns. We must be able not just to survive but to live comfortably in the midst of this ever-changing environment.
The main objectives of this workshop are:
- Deepening our understanding of the concept of change and how it can be successfully implemented in organizations.
- Encouraging flexibility as the answer to a changing environment.
- Working on creativity as the way to be more proactive to change.
- Thinking about resilience and how it can be a lever for a positive living.
- Sharing concepts of a positive attitude towards change.
Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Master in Marketing and MBA. Executive and Team Coach accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Coach and Mentor. Partner at Sarrió Asociados.
Over 15 years’ experience in human resources consultancy specializing in onboarding and talent development. He has also held executive positions in the areas of operations, marketing and general management in the audiovisual, transport and construction sectors, among others.